On behalf of the Kansas City Animal Health Corridor Advisory Board, it is my pleasure to invite you to submit your nominations for the 2017 KC Animal Health Corridor Iron Paw award.
The Iron Paw award is an award given to an individual from research, academia, industry or government regardless of title or years of service who has provided a significant impact on or contribution to the global animal health industry. The award recipient will have contributed to the animal health industry by advancing innovation, education/understanding, public awareness, market expansion or career attractiveness/employment.
Nominations for the Iron Paw award may come from anywhere in the global animal health industry; however, the KC Animal Health Corridor Advisory Board, or a subcommittee appointed by the KC Animal Health Corridor Advisory Board, will decide on the recipient of the award.
- Nominations will be accepted until February 24, 2017.
- Nominations for all candidates will be kept for consideration for 3 years
- KCAHC staff will review all nominations for completeness and ensure nominees meet outlined criteria
- Subcommittee of the KCAHC Board and their global counterparts will narrow nominations to the upper third of all submissions
- The KC Animal Health Corridor Advisory Board will vote to determine the final recipient.
- The Award Honoree will be notified and the award presented in Kansas City at the KC Animal Health Corridor Homecoming Dinner on August 28, 2017.
Please complete the nomination form before February 24, 2017 and submit to Emily McVey.